Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fizzing Sidewalk Paint

Pin It Now!

I came across a post on Kids Activities Blog about Fizzing Sidewalk Paint and I knew we just had to try it.  We put ours in squeeze bottles since Avery loves using them.  It was a little thick so we had to go back and add some water to thin it out a little.  


Here's the recipe:

1 small box of baking soda
1/2 cup of cornstarch
Hot Water until desired consistency is reached
Food coloring

Eventually she decided to take the top off the bottle and just pour it.  She loved watching it run down the driveway!  Then it was time to get out the spray bottle of vinegar.  


She had so much fun making the paint fizz!  And like with the paint, the lid came off and she just started pouring it.  One of her favorite things was standing on the paint and having me spray her feet so she could feel it fizz and bubble.  She kept saying it tickled!  


Linked up to:

For the Kids Friday





I Can Teach My Child

Best toys for toddlers

4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks fabulous, so fun and I bet it was lovely watching it fizz.

    Thanks for linking to the Sunday showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ASCP but I don't get the coverage most people get. I've also had issues and had to prep on some items. I think it's a fine paint but I don't use ot exclusively. It's another tool in my box. hot rod black

    ReplyDelete