Monday, October 11, 2010

More Blog Awards!!

Pin It Now!
I have to send a big thank you to Cheeky Momma at Being Frugal and Making It Work who has given me not one but THREE blog awards.  Wow, what an honor!!  If you haven't checked out her blog, you should definitely stop by!








Rules for accepting:

1.  Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award

2.  Share 7 things about yourself

3.  Pass this on to 13 other great bloggers

4.  Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards


7 Things About Me
1. I feel so lucky to be the mother of such an incredible little girl and wife to such an amazing husband
2. I love traveling but don't get to do it as much as I would like to, my dream vacation would be a big trip to Europe
3. I love anything chocolate
4. Every summer we go to Sanibel Island with my husband's family for a week
5. I have the best family anyone could ask for, we love spending time together and always have to much fun
6. My favorite holiday is Christmas with Thanksgiving a close second
7. I hate cold weather, I'm a warm weather kind of girl (which doesn't work well living in Missouri)

Here are the 12 wonderful bloggers I would like to pass these blogs on to:

I hope you get a chance to go check out these wonderful blogs!  Thanks again to  Cheeky Momma!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award!! I'm so honored. Baby blogging is one of my favorite things, so it feels great to know that people are enjoying it :) I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    http://www.nestingwithniall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award!! That's so exciting! Following you back, and thank you for following! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike!!! Thank you sooo much!! I'm dying for a trip to Europe too. What a dream! Congrats on your awards and thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Liz! They are well deserved! All three :) And thank you so much for passing them on to me. I'll post my acceptance asap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being awarded these awards! Great job!

    I also must say thank you for passing them along to me! What a great thing to wake up from a nap with the LO and see in my inbox! Thank you!

    Can't wait to read more from you!

    Katie
    diaryofmomma00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I'm going check out your pass ons too!

    I'm following from Friends and Follow on PitchIt.ning.com.

    Come visit www.thingssentmyway.com if you get a chance! My friend and follow is allllll the way at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the awards... Im now following you back from the Monday blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sooo much!!! And congrats on yours!! It's so great being able to meet so great Moms through blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Wow! Congrats to you and I'm so glad I found your blog. =) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats lady on those awesome awards! I'm 1-3 & 5 too!! Thank you so very much for passing along those awards! It truly makes me feel appreciated! Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your awards!!! You so deserve them. Yes, my dream vacation would be to visit Europe too. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Visit and Follow From To The Top Tuesday.
    Thanks for sharing nice blog.
    Look forward to get visit and follow back.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    http://qualitytime-nan.blogspot.com
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!! Thanks for following. Im following back. Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Liz! You deserve these so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Liz for thinking of me and mentioning my blog! I greatly appreciate it! Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete